Homemade Parsley Masks To Get Rid Of Wrinkles: Do you want to show a rejuvenated and stain-free face? Although we can choose the creams of different brands that offer us the stores of cosmetic, the best allies to reduce wrinkles and other imperfections of age such as stains, are the treatments made with natural products. One of the most popular ingredients in natural cosmetics is parsley, a plant that is used in kitchens around the world to flavor different dishes but which is currently a very effective home remedy to restore youth to our face due to its multiple properties for the skin.
In the following article of Health Poppy we explain how to make a homemade parsley mask for wrinkles and blemishes . Keep reading and make your own face cream at home with some of the recipes we give you in the following lines.
Properties of parsley for wrinkles and facial blemishes
Parsley is a plant that is used as an aromatic condiment in different dishes but, lately, it has also become very popular in the world of cosmetics for its benefits for the skin. Thus, we find the following properties of parsley to combat stains and wrinkles :
- Bleaching properties: parsley has a high content of vitamin C, which helps regulate the production of melanin, a substance that is responsible for pigmenting our complexion. Thanks to this, the parsley reduces dark spots and gives a more even tone to our skin.
- Anti-aging properties: thanks to its richness in different vitamins (especially in A, C and E) and in other antioxidant substances, this plant stimulates the production of collagen. Therefore, the parsley fights wrinkles and improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Healing properties: back to its vitamin C content, parsley helps repair damaged skin and reduces facial imperfections such as blemishes and wrinkles.
You can learn more about this remedy in this other article on How to use parsley for skin blemishes .
[You may also be interested: 4 Homemade Masks To Get Rid Of Blackheads]
1. Homemade parsley mask for wrinkles and blemishes – easy and effective recipe
Now that we know what are the properties of parsley for the skin that help us fight the spots and wrinkles, then we explain how to make a homemade mask with this plant to reduce this type of imperfections in the skin. Simply, we will need to have at home the following ingredients and follow these steps to make a parsley mask for wrinkles and facial blemishes :
- 5 branches of parsley
- Half a glass of mineral water
- Gauze or cotton discs
Preparation and treatment
- Add the 5 branches of parsley to a bowl and mash them with the help of a mortar.
- During the process, add half a glass of mineral water and continue crushing the branches until you get a kind of paste. We will have the parsley mask ready to combat wrinkles and blemishes.
- Add the parsley mask to gauze or a cotton pad to apply the remedy all over the face, emphasizing the affected areas.
- Let the remedy sit for 10-15 minutes and then remove it with plenty of warm water.
2. Natural parsley and lemon serum for stains
Another recipe to produce wrinkles and facial blemishes is the mixture of parsley and lemon . This fruit is rich in vitamin C so it has, on the one hand, powerful bleaching properties that help both reduce stains and inhibit the production of melanin, and on the other regenerating properties that favor the production of collagen. Learn more about the properties of this fruit for this skin problem in this other article by Health Poppy on How to use lemon for facial blemishes.
To prepare parsley and lemon serum to reduce spots and wrinkles we will only need these ingredients and steps:
- 10 grams of parsley
- 2 slices of lemon
- 1 cup of mineral water
Processing and treatment
- Crush 10 grams of parsley (approximately one tablespoon) with the help of a mortar and pestle.
- Add the chopped parsley in a cup of water with two slices of lemon and let the ingredients sit in the water overnight. The next morning you will have ready the natural serum of parsley and lemon.
- With the help of a cotton disc, apply the remedy all over the face making circular movements to activate the blood flow of the skin. Let it dry.
- Apply this remedy in the morning to enhance its effect.
3. Mask of parsley, honey and chamomile for spots and wrinkles
Honey and chamomile are also two great allies to combat this type of skin imperfections. Both natural products have powerful bleaching properties so they reduce skin spots and prevent their appearance. In addition, honey is a great natural moisturizer that helps us deeply hydrate the skin, which delays and prevents the first signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. So, to the homemade parsley mask for wrinkles and blemishes, we will add chamomile and honey.
To prepare this mask of parsley, honey and chamomile for aging skin we will need the following ingredients and follow this recipe:
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons of chamomile infusion
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Preparation and treatment
- Boil a cup of water and let it sit in a bag of chamomile for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush a couple of sprigs of parsley with a mortar until it is chopped.
- Add in a bowl 4 tablespoons of the chamomile infusion together with two tablespoons of parsley and a tablespoon of honey and stir until a kind of paste is obtained.
- With the help of a spatula apply the mask all over the face and then let it sit for 15 minutes .
- Finally remove the remedy from the face with plenty of warm water.
If you want to read more articles similar to homemade parsley mask for wrinkles and blemishes , we recommend you to enter our category of Beauty and Personal Care .